What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Record Suspension?
- You must have completed your sentence/s
All the fines, surcharges, costs, restitution, and compensation are paid. You must have served your time in jail including any parole or statutory release and finally completed your probation order.
- You must have completed a certain years after the sentence
If you have performed an Indicate offense you must wait for 10 years. In case of a summary offense, you must wait for 5 years, for any type of conditional charge, 3 years wait time is compulsory.
What are the benefits of Record Suspension?
Some of the key benefits of Record Suspension include:
- It offers you a chance to apply for Canadian Immigration/Citizenship
- Once the record is clear you are free from future accusations
- You can enjoy peace of mind
- Maintain a social status
- Make a good career and avail lucrative education opportunities
- If you have been sentenced to life, you cannot apply for Pardon/Record Suspension.
- Under the Criminal Records Act, it is upto the Payroll Board of Canada to grant, deny, or revoke your Pardon/Record Suspension. We cannot provide legal advice to this.
Please call us for the application process and fees.
What are the acceptable modes of payment?
At Worldwide Fingerprinting, we accept all major debit, credit, master cards, etransfer, and cash.
We do not accept American Express Cards & Cheque Payments.
*Govt fees are subject to change anytime.